History of Orange Bank & Trust Company & The Morrison Legacy

1892 - North Street Branch Opens
1955 - 2nd Location Opens on Route 211, Town of Wallkill As the community grew, additional space was necessary to expand and improve services to customers. Thus, a second location opened in 1955 on Route 211 in the Town of Wa...
1969 - 3rd Branch Opens on Dolson Avenue, Middletown, NY In 1969, a third branch, the Dolson Avenue Office opened. In 1991, the Bank built a 3-story building, and in 1999 it became the Bank's headquarters.
1995 - The Bank Extends Beyond Middletown, NY to Montgomery, NY In 1995, the Bank extended its reach beyond Middletown area to the Town of Montgomery. It continued to expand, establishing branches throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley, N
2001 - Branch Opens in Vails Gate, NY
2009 - Branches Open in Goshen, NY & Chester, NY
2010 - Branch Opens in Newburgh, NY
2012 - Bank Acquires Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc. In 2012, the parent company, Orange County Bancorp, Inc. acquired Hudson Valley Investment Advisors Inc. in Goshen, NY.
2015 - Four Branches Open in White Plains, Mamaroneck, New City and Mount Pleasant, NY In 2015 and 2016 the Bank expanded Orange and Dutchess by opening four additional branches in Rockland and Westchester, located in New City, White Plains, Mamaroneck and...