PARTNERS FOR THE COMMUNITY!
- A Customer Relationship Team: our Municipal Business Development Specialist, a Branch Manager, a Branch Administrator and You
SAVINGS OPTIONS FOR CONVENIENCE
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) 30 Days to 6 Months
- Competitive Money Market and Savings Accounts.
- Deposits secured by 3rd party collateralization.*
- Free Municipal Checking Accounts with no monthly maintenance fee, no per transaction fee, no minimum balance required
- Your first order of standard-sized checks is free.
- Deposits have next-day availability
- Statements are processed at the end of the month for your convenience
TRUST AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- We’re the only trust company with headquarters in the Hudson Valley with 120 years of trust and investment management experience
- For certain municipal transactions, we can act as a custodian or trustee of funds, or in an agency capacity. Your counsel will be able to work with our professionals to determine the proper financial solution.**
A SEASONED TEAM OF MUNICIPAL FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- A Team with over 100 years of combined banking experience.
- The breadth and depth of our municipal know-how results in a value proposition that may prove critical to your fiscal management priorities.
- Our products and services form a comprehensive suite of financial tools unmatched by any community bank in the region.
EVEN MORE MUNI-FISCAL MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Bond Anticipation notes (BAN) Tax Anticipation Notes (TAN) and Serial Bonds – a critical piece of your annual fiscal planning
- Facilitated contact with traditional bond underwriters and bond counsel.
- Assistance with conventional financing for equipment or real estate purchases.
- Easy financial management with Internet Banking, Bill Pay and Remote Deposit service.
* Orange Bank & Trust Company provides securities as collateral for deposits as required by the New York General Municipal Law and Banking Law. Deposits are secured at a rate of 105% of total deposits and statements from a 3rd party financial institution are provided monthly. The independent financial institution will hold the securities in safekeeping collateral for municipal deposits.
**Trusts, securities, and insurance products are not FDIC insured or insured by any Federal Government entity. Not bank guaranteed. Not a deposit. May lose value.Before investing, consider your investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact a Professional in the Trust and Investment Division for the appropriate prospectus or relevant information. Read it carefully.