ENJOY TREASURY BENEFITS
- Establish role for employee positions
- Set transaction authorities for users at the account level
- Your Administrator can set company rules
- Includes a Policy Tester to confirm limits and authorities
- Set Location, IP Address and Draft Hours for additional security
- Establish multiple approvals for financial and non-financial authorities
- Wire and ACH Authority upon approval
- In depth information reporting
- Collect automatic payments around the clock
- Control payment collections with ACH services.
- Collect payments from all types of payees.
- Deposit checks as they are received by smart phone or with remote deposit capture.
- Create and leverage reusable templates for repeat payments
LEVERAGE INFORMATION REPORTING
- Access inclusive data across all accounts anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Retrieve reports in a variety of file types – PDF, CSV, BA12
- Monitor cash positioning, account activity, ACH information, and more.
What is Lockbox?
Lockbox is a payment collection service offered to businesses to expedite the collection of incoming payments and reduce the workload to their back office.
- The bank receives payments by mail (invoices, coupons, etc.) to a post office box and retrieves that mail several times a day to begin processing those payments.
- Payments are processed, checks, invoices and possibly correspondence are imaged. Credit is made to account at Orange Bank & Trust. Businesses with large volume of receivables can reduce back office support to offset fees to process through Lockbox
- Reports are created to document activity. Format of reports can be customized to allow for business to download to their accounts receivable software for easy and efficient updating of records.
To learn more about Lockbox Services, click here for a PDF
Access Lockbox Central Here: https://www.fislbxcentral.com
Dunbar’s Cash Manager Safes
Streamline the cash handling process, allowing for smoother transactions, reduced labor costs and decreased risks of theft and loss. To learn more about Dunbar’s Cash Manager Safes Click Here.
Positive Pay & Automated Reconciliation
A powerful fraud prevention tool for your business.
Reduce check and ACH fraud with Orange Bank’s Positive Pay service. When checks or ACH debits are presented for payment, the system automatically alerts you by email or text if either check exceptions or ACH exceptions require review and a decision to pay or return. Clients can view images of checks in question, analyze reconcilement reports, submit electronic issued check files and decision questionable items all within the secure online banking environment. Since an issued check file is provided to us, our Positive Pay system also generates on demand Account Reconciliation of your check activity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Access from secure online banking manages all interaction and eliminates the need to install software
- Automated email or text notifications when check or ACH exception items need to be reviewed with the ability to send notifications to multiple designated staff members
- Online exception management enables clients to make pay or return decisions with ease
- Images of exception checks available
- ACH Block and ACH filter services provides exceptions for unauthorized ACH activity. The system allows “rules” to be entered identifying your valid business partners and transaction thresholds
- Automated processing of submitted check files and the ability to enter checks manually
- Payee Line verification
- Clients using check Positive Pay service also have access to Automated Check Reconciliation reporting and export of Issued, Paid and Outstanding checks
- Reduced risk of financial loss protects your company’s reputation
Quick Reference Guides