ENJOY TREASURY BENEFITS
- Establish role for employee positions
- Set transaction authorities for users at the account level
- Your Administrator can set company rules
- Includes a Policy Tester to confirm limits and authorities
- Set Location, IP Address and Draft Hours for additional security
- Establish multiple approvals for financial and non-financial authorities
- Wire and ACH Authority upon approval
- In depth information reporting
- Collect automatic payments around the clock
- Control payment collections with ACH services.
- Collect payments from all types of payees.
- Deposit checks as they are received by smart phone or with remote deposit capture.
- Create and leverage reusable templates for repeat payments
LEVERAGE INFORMATION REPORTING
- Access inclusive data across all accounts anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Retrieve reports in a variety of file types – PDF, CSV, BA12
- Monitor cash positioning, account activity, ACH information, and more.
What is Lockbox?
Lockbox is a payment collection service offered to businesses to expedite the collection of incoming payments and reduce the workload to their back office.
- The bank receives payments by mail (invoices, coupons, etc.) to a post office box and retrieves that mail several times a day to begin processing those payments.
- Payments are processed, checks, invoices and possibly correspondence are imaged. Credit is made to account at Orange Bank & Trust. Businesses with large volume of receivables can reduce back office support to offset fees to process through Lockbox
- Reports are created to document activity. Format of reports can be customized to allow for business to download to their accounts receivable software for easy and efficient updating of records.
To learn more about Lockbox Services, click here for a PDF
Access Lockbox Central Here: https://www.fislbxcentral.com
Dunbar’s Cash Manager Safes
Streamline the cash handling process, allowing for smoother transactions, reduced labor costs and decreased risks of theft and loss. To learn more about Dunbar’s Cash Manager Safes Click Here.